Yahoo! has established the following Guidelines to help maximize the quality of and set forth the type of products
and services that may be sold on the Yahoo! network. All Yahoo! Merchant Solutions Store Merchants and Yahoo! Store
Merchants ("Yahoo! Store") must comply with these Guidelines, in addition to the Yahoo! Terms of Service and any
other applicable Yahoo! Shopping agreement or Merchant Solutions/Store agreement.
Yahoo!, in its sole discretion, may remove any product or service from the Yahoo! network that does not comply with
these Guidelines or any other applicable agreement or terms and may terminate the Merchant's account (including Yahoo!
ID and email) and hide the Yahoo! Store from Shopping. Yahoo! reserves the right to change these Guidelines at any
time without notice.
Please help us maintain the quality of products and services sold on the Yahoo! network. If you see a product or
service that violates our guidelines or terms, please let us know.
Yahoo! provides Yahoo! Store as a platform for merchants to sell items on the World Wide Web. Yahoo! Store Merchants
should be aware that:
- They are responsible for the delivery of goods purchased on their Yahoo! Store.
- They are responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise from the sale of goods on their Yahoo! Store.
- They are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items,
or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- They are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in Yahoo! Store.
- Fraud. You may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose, including collecting
payment from customers and not providing the item purchased.
- Interference. You may not spam our system and/or impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our
system. You may not put any material on Yahoo! Store that contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs,
cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept,
or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Passwords. You are solely responsible for actions taken under your password and should not disclose it to anyone
else. You cannot use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
Yahoo! Store Merchants must:
- Comply with applicable laws. You may not offer for sale or sell an item to any customer in a jurisdiction where
the item violates applicable laws or regulations. You also may not offer for sale any item that violates Yahoo!'s
policies as described below in "Items that are Prohibited by Yahoo!."
- Provide accurate information. You must accurately describe your store and the items you are selling. You may
not include any language in your product or store descriptions, including the name, which may confuse potential
customers or cause your products or store to be included in search results that don't accurately describe your
products or store.
- Provide accurate contact information. You must provide an accurate company address, phone number, email address,
and return policy in the information section of your store.
- Engage in ethical marketing practices: Yahoo! Store Merchants must not engage in practices that are in any way
connected with the transmission of "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," unsolicited advertising, or other unsolicited
mass distribution of email. Please see the Spam Policy detailed below for more information.
- Refrain from posting any type of link to any third party payment service or commerce Web site.
- Avoid listing any items in Yahoo! Shopping that are "adult oriented" in nature or marketed in an objectionable
manner, as determined in Yahoo!'s sole discretion.
- Acceptable Yahoo! Shopping logos and language. If you participate in Yahoo! Shopping, would like to use the Yahoo!
Shopping logo on your store, please refer to Yahoo! Media Relations for the guidelines for acceptable language
to be used in describing your relationship with Yahoo!.
Items that are Prohibited by Yahoo!
It is the responsibility of the Merchant to ensure that the items listed for sale on their Yahoo! Store are appropriate
for sale under all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, every item listed for sale on a Yahoo! Store must
be consistent with Yahoo!'s policies, as determined in Yahoo!'s sole discretion. Yahoo!, expressly reserves the right
to, but has no duty to, reject or remove any item or listing in Yahoo!'s sole discretion.
You may not sell the following items under any circumstances:
- Any item that is harmful to minors, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Illegal or restricted weapons and related accessories, including the following:
Cigarettes, illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia (including items to grow, manufacture, or distribute the same),
prescription drugs, and medical devices, including any medical device that requires fitting by a certified practitioner
or licensed seller.
- Firearms and firearm accessories, including ammunition, scopes, and silencers (Note: Yahoo! allows the posting
of antique firearms made before 1898 and replicas of antique firearms that have matchlock, flintlock, percussion
cap or similar ignition systems, subject to removal in Yahoo!'s sole discretion. All other firearms are prohibited.)
- Switchblade knives.
- Any concealed weapon.
- Any explosive device.
- Martial arts weapons.
Any item that violates any U.S. export law or regulation, including any items subject to the terms of the U.S.
embargoes against Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, and Sudan.
Any item that infringes the rights of a third party, including items that violate copyrights, trademarks, publicity,
or privacy rights of third parties. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized copies of software, music, video games, movies, photos, or other media.
- Bootleg recordings of concerts, movies, or other performances.
- Sale of back-up copies of software.
Any item that is counterfeit or stolen, including items that are:
- "Replicas," "knock-offs," in the same "style" as, or "fake" versions of a name brand product.
- Counterfeit, or for the purpose of producing counterfeit, currency, stamps, government identification.
- Inauthentic sorts collectibles, celebrity autographs, or otherwise inauthentic versions of memorabilia or
other items with inauthentic signatures.
- Any item for gaining unauthorized entry to a place or vehicle including lock-picking devices, vehicle master
keys, and other devices.
Any item that promotes, glorifies, or is directly associated with groups or individuals known principally for
hateful or violent positions or acts, such as Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan. Official government-issue stamps and coins
are not prohibited under this policy. Expressive media, such as books and films, may be subject to more permissive
standards as determined by Yahoo! in its sole discretion.
Any animal items that are subject to regulations or laws for the protection of live animals, including endangered
species and domesticated animals, as well as any products made from or including any parts of an animal protected
by law or regulation. (Please note: Pets may only be offered for sale on Yahoo! Classifieds.)
Any item that has been the subject of a product recall by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, other
government agency, or product manufacturer.
Any item used for hacking, intercepting, jamming, descrambling, or otherwise obtaining unauthorized access to
wire, electronic, or other types of communications.
Bodies, body parts, bodily fluids. For example: cadavers, organs, "clean" urine for drug tests, sperm, eggs,
blood, breast milk.
Fireworks, explosives, or any hazardous material or restricted chemical.
Government-issued identification documents, whether authentic or counterfeit (e.g., fake IDs for age verification,
fake government credentials, passports, green cards, birth certificates), police badges or insignia, and any other
law enforcement items (e.g., FBI identification cards, badges, uniforms, flashing lights/sirens, etc.) generally
restricted for sale under federal and state law.
Stocks and securities.
Gambling items (lottery tickets, sweepstakes, pyramid schemes, grab bags, raffles, slot machines, etc.).
Individual contracts, services, and any item that is non-transferable.
Event Tickets may only be sold in accordance with applicable state and local law. All Event Ticket descriptions
must contain the location of the event (venue, city and state), date of the event, and face value of the ticket(s).
Yahoo! may restrict the sale to the face value of the ticket(s) and require that merchants enter the face value
of the ticket(s) as the "Price" for the item. Please read more about our Event Ticket Policy.
Non-packaged food items and other food or beverage items sold in a manner inconsistent with federal, state, or
Any used goods not appropriate for resale for safety, health, or other reasons, including any clothing items
that have not been appropriately cleaned (e.g., used underwear).
Any other item that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation or which Yahoo! determines,
in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the services provided by Yahoo!.
Yahoo! Store's license agreement explicitly forbids spamming. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing
activities in Yahoo! Store may include, but are not limited to, the following:
If you're not sure if something constitutes spam, please exercise caution. Yahoo! may take action, at our discretion,
if we believe your store has engaged in impermissible marketing activities, spamming, or other violations of these
Guidelines or any other applicable agreement or terms
- Sending mass email to recipients who haven't requested email from you, and/or sending email with a fake return
- Promoting a store with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or use of any content for which you do not
have the appropriate rights.
- Promoting your store by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical.
Other Important Rules
- Other Rules Regarding Yahoo! Store. Additional rules for Yahoo! Store may be posted at various places within
Yahoo! Store. Yahoo!, in its sole discretion, may change these rules without notice.
- Additional Rules and Guidelines for Yahoo! Shopping. Merchants who wish to have their products listed in Yahoo!
Shopping are subject to additional rules and guidelines. Please see the Yahoo! Shopping Merchant
Guidelines for more information.
B&E's Anthro Movies takes
your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how B&E's Anthro Movies treats personal information that B&E's Anthro Movies collects
- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email
address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that B&E's Anthro Movies does not own or control,
or to people that B&E's Anthro Movies does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
When you register a product with us, we collect your name, company name (if any) and contact information, as well
as information about your current purchase and purchase history.
Once you register one of our products, you are not anonymous to us. B&E's Anthro Movies uses information for the
following general purposes:
- to customize the advertising and content you see
- to fulfill your requests for products and services
- to improve our products and services
- to contact you about new products
- to conduct research
- and provide anonymous reporting for internal clients.
This information is also used by us to support your interaction with our site and to deliver your registration codes.
Addresses and phone numbers
If you give us your postal address, we will send you periodic emails with information on new B&E's Anthro Movies
products or information on upcoming events.
If you do not wish to receive mailings or phone calls from B&E's Anthro Movies in the future, please let us know by sending an
e-mail to email@example.com.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail. The e-mail addresses are used to contact
existing or potential business customers. We will not share business e-mail addresses you give to us with other marketers.
If you do not want to receive future e-mail from B&E's Anthro Movies, please let us know by sending an e-mail
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share your name or contact information with other companies.B&E's Anthro Movies does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies
except to provide products or services you've requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend
against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations
of B&E's Anthro Movies licensing agreements, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if B&E's Anthro Movies is acquired by or merged with another company. In
this event, B&E's Anthro Movies will notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes subject
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact
with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic,
and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
B&E's Anthro Movies may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal
information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified when you registered the product or by placing
a prominent notice on our site.
If you feel that B&E's Anthro Movies, or any site, is not living up to its stated information policy, you may
The Federal Trade Commission at
or call them at 202/FTC-HELP.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
B&E's Anthro Movies, Inc.
12 Engelke Avenue
Huntington Station, NY 11746
Effective Date: March 5, 2005